Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Making Memories


I'm so excited to share with you what I got today in the mail!! Shutterfly is one of my favorite places to stop for decorations because you can make them your own. Today I finally received the final touch to my perfectly princess covered desk. It's prettier in person than I could have imagined. Thank you Shutterfly!! 


Memories are a great thing to have. They're an even better thing to show off! My family and I love crafts and pictures. That's why Shutterfly.com is one of my favorite sites to go to. It's not only a great place to get prints of pictures for amazing prices. You can also make your own personalized decor. Like this placemat I was able to personalize for my Royal Corner.


We've also made picture mugs, wall hangings, and memory books. Shutterfly always has great deals like free shipping or 40% off. Plus! Every new free account also gets up to 50 free 4x6 prints! If you're looking for a place to make great personalized products for low prices, or just need a few perfect prints for your scrapbook, this is the site for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment